Coworking Logo in Process

Factoryjoe on Flickr

I think it’s coming along nicely. Yay factoryjoe!

For those of you who haven’t been reading long, learn more about coworking here. It totally rawks.

::and for those of you who don’t know the reference to the starfish, you need to read The Starfish and the Spider: The Unstoppable Power of Leaderless Organizations.

Tags:

Categories: coworking

7 Comments on “Coworking Logo in Process”

1. September 8, 2007 at 10:54 #

That’s a really nice logo!

One thought: though I don’t have a problem in general with the word “sucks” and use it a bit myself, i’m not sure it’s the right word here. in this case, you have a really iconic logo, and some very powerful words (“working along …”) but then the little “sucks” comes out and kind of takes the wind out of the sails. it makes it less powerful.

2. September 8, 2007 at 11:03 #

Yeah…the bi-line will change for different applications…here is another:

3. September 13, 2007 at 11:23 #

I like it, but could envision an “image within an image” in the center of the starfish. You have two points coming together maybe respresenting co-working, but not sure if that was intentional. What about two heads or faces melding together to create one big head. or two mice (mouses?) attached with the same cord. If only I had someone to help me evolve that concept…

4. September 14, 2007 at 02:32 #

Hi Tara,

To be veeeery honest. I am afraid the starfish will be used a lot in naming and logos of small new formed companies.

In the Netherlands I already know of two..

Sooo.. watch out and don’t become “One of these Starfish logos”

5. Erno Hannink
    September 14, 2007 at 04:42 #

Agree with Raimo.

6. September 14, 2007 at 07:15 #

@Raimo & @Erno – Well, then, it sounds like we will be in good company! Do you happen to know which starfish treatment they are using? (skinny starfish, etc.) This starfish, I wear around my neck, so I think it’s pretty unique, but the coworking community are experimenting with other starfish types:

Personally, I think it would be cool to share a symbol with Dutch startups. :)

7. September 14, 2007 at 10:29 #

That’s one sexy logo :) Looks good.

Best,